1. New York hospital shuts down ORs after state inspection Full story
2. Spread of COVID-19 could last into 2021; WHO says pandemic risk is 'very real' Full story
3. Deceased Illinois physician may have withheld vaccines from patients, probe reveals Full story
4. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Viral shedding is high in first days of coronavirus illness, study shows Full story
7. 10 Colorado hospitals with the best nurse-patient communication scores Full story
8. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
9. Here's how a Hong Kong hospital tested 1,275 for coronavirus, and no employees got sick Full story
10. The 'London Patient' revealed: Meet the second person ever cured of HIV Full story
11. Learn how Cleveland-based University Hospitals is slashing readmissions and ED visits during this live discussion.
12. CEO Robert Garrett: How Hackensack Meridian is modernizing mental health treatment Full story
13. 8 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story