1. Flu has killed 20,000, CDC estimates Full story
2. 'We're past the point of containment': US health officials change tone on outbreak Full story
3. 'Project Gesundheit': Amazon's secret quest to cure the common cold Full story
4. 200+ hospitals are outperforming peers on value-based metrics and saving billions. Click here to learn how.
5. NYU Langone Health launches coronavirus-focused radio channel, hotline Full story
6. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Build a better network and find your health system's next $100M in savings. Click here to attend the live discussion.
8. States ranked by cancer death rates Full story
9. International Women's Day spotlight: 11 thoughts on leadership from women in the healthcare industry Full story
10. Many hospital nurses ill-equipped for coronavirus fight: 6 survey findings Full story
11. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
12. Coronavirus may not linger in air, study suggests Full story
13. 58 hospitals with the nation's best CAUTI rates Full story