1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Daily cases fall to lowest level since Oct. 6; Senate passes $1.9 trillion relief bill — 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. 800 Tenet Massachusetts hospital nurses begin strike Full story
4. How this hospital leveraged technology to enhance diabetes care — Learn essential strategies to implement at your organization during this discussion.
5. Insight Chicago would buy Mercy Hospital for $1, change its name Full story
6. Medtronic recalls heart pump device after 2 patient deaths Full story
7. Is your sterile processing department complying with the latest sterilization amendments? Learn what the changes mean for your facility during this live virtual discussion. Join here
8. Don't forget about Ebola guidelines, CDC warns healthcare organizations Full story
9. In Mississippi, COVID-19 cases in children may be significantly higher than reported, CDC finds Full story
10. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
11. Rural hospital case study: How AU Health used telemedicine to improve critical care Learn more
12. COVID-19 drug doesn't benefit patients with mild illness, study finds Full story
13. International Women's Day spotlight: 28 thoughts on leadership from women in the healthcare industry Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 has accelerated the use of telehealth, but does your organization know to effectively leverage it in the emergency department? Learn the key models neccessary for enhanced care. Download the whitepaper here.
2. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
3. COVID-19 is altering the patient experience. The new drivers of patient satisfaction + lessons your organization needs to know here.