1. South Dakota reinstates license of nurse tied to fake documents Full story
2. 3 deaths at Brigham and Women's may be linked to bacteria in water purifier: Report Full story
3. Former Ohio nurse sentenced in connection to patient's death Full story
4. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
5. University Hospitals' new approach to improve safety huddles Full story
6. Prime Healthcare hospital under investigation after death of new mother Full story
7. Lessons we learned in creating the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine Full story
8. Arkansas medical board chair resigns amid fraud allegations Full story
9. Participating in a clinically integrated network comes with benefits and challenges. Here's how ACOs affect clinical integration for payers, providers and patients.
10. Why nearly 500 Minnesota nurses left bedside care positions Full story
11. We're done': California cuts ties with Walgreens over abortion pills Full story
12. The patients most hospitals are ill-equipped to help Full story
13. Healthcare's next big thing? Population genomics. Get ahead of the curve and see how a South Carolina health system is using this as an emerging standard of care.
14. What patients want most from providers Full story
15. Physician happiness before, after COVID-19: How 29 specialties stack up Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overutilization leads to high costs and poor patient outcomes. New technology is revolutionizing utilization management. Discover how this revolution can help your organization.
2. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
3. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.