1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Daily COVID-19 deaths fall; Senate to debate $1.9 trillion relief bill today — 4 updates Full story
3. California investigates Providence after physicians' complaint of religious limits on care at Hoag Full story
4. Serious bleeds pose a huge risk to patients and healthcare organizations. Address the threat with expert insight shared during this upcoming featured session.
5. Joint Commission, Kaiser launch care equity award in memory of Bernard Tyson Full story
6. Inflammatory heart disease among professional athletes who've had COVID-19 rare, study finds Full story
7. Up to 70% of venous thromboembolisms can be avoided. Learn how to empower your nurses as VTE prevention champions during this upcoming webinar.
8. New York physician charged with murder; prescription practices linked to 5 deaths Full story
9. 16 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
10. Researchers find link between COVID-19, Type A blood Full story
11. Infusion centers shouldn’t feel like they’re playing Tetris when forming daily schedules. Click here to learn how to implement predictive algorithms to optimize supply and demand matching.
12. Man charged with kidnapping after barricading himself in room with patient at Florida hospital Full story
13. 12% of children hospitalized with COVID-19 develop kidney injury, study finds Full story
14. 22 US hospitals among Newsweek's 100 best in the world Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Rural hospital case study: How AU Health used telemedicine to improve critical care Learn more
2. The new blueprint for payer customer experience success. Click here to read the 3-point report.
3. Patient safety playbook: New approaches for proactive protection. Click here to read more.