1. 11 Americans dead from coronavirus as global cases near 100K Full story
2. CMS inspections to prioritize infection control amid coronavirus outbreak Full story
3. 10 nurses tell how they prepare for hard patient conversations Full story
4. How health systems can measure the effects of hospital-acquired infections and unactionable alarms Learn more
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Congress puts $7.8B bill to fight coronavirus on fast track Full story
7. Many 5-star nursing homes have infection control issue Full story
8. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line.
9. Nurse practitioner workforce hits record high Full story
10. 9 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
11. How to reduce unwarranted care variation related to drug administration — Read the whitepaper
12. Civica Rx investor gives Penn Nursing $6M to study care model Full story
13. Washington state nurses seek greater transparency about coronavirus, union says Full story