|News & Analysis|
March 5, 2013
1. 10 Interventions to Mitigate Risk and Create a Culture of Safety in the OR.
2. CMS: Hospital Readmissions Down to 17.8%.
3. 2013 Patient Safety Awareness Week Begins.
4. Upcoming webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness (Thurs., March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CDT). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: ISMP Medication Safety Self-Assessment.
6. The Missing Link in Improvement Capability.
7. Succeeding in the Face of Challenges: Learn core strategies from the front line at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, .
8. 6 Ways Spine Surgery Centers Can Increase Patient Satisfaction.
9. Study: Certain Patients May Have Genetic Predisposition to SSIs.
10. Study: CRE Endures in Patients 1 Year After Initial Infection.
11. Nominations sought for 50 Experts Leading the Field of Patient Safety. To nominate a leader for consideration on this list, contact Sabrina Rodak, associate editor, at email@example.com. Nominations close March 15.
12. [Sponsored Link]. Comparison of MetriCide® OPA Plus Solution and Cidex® OPA Solution Use Properties - Download this whitepaper to learn how to achieve more equipment treatments and save costs with MetriCide OPA Plus Solution. To download the whitepaper, .
13. 10 Questions to Assess Patient Satisfaction.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: TYRX, APIC and Healthmark.