1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US is giving 2M vaccines daily; California to reserve 40% of doses for low-income residents — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Michigan healthcare CEO gets 15 years in prison for $150M fraud Full story
4. Is your sterile processing department complying with the latest sterilization amendments? Learn what the changes mean for your facility during this live virtual discussion. Join here
5. 600 UMass physician residents, fellows unionize Full story
6. Why COVID Tracking Project will stop reporting data March 7 Full story
7. With a clinician shortage and cost crisis looming, how should hospitals approach staffing? Click here to find out.
8. 2 Memorial Health System pharmacists fired after one took COVID-19 vaccines home for family Full story
9. Reviewing ICU deaths can improve care quality, UCLA Medical Center study finds Full story
10. 100 top critical access hospitals, by state Full story
11. The new era of utilization and case management. Learn how AI can help prioritize casework and support appropriate level of care decisions during this live virtual discussion.
12. NIH halts convalescent plasma trial in patients with moderate COVID-19 symptoms Full story
13. Researchers file patent for RNA-based vaccine for malaria Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 1 It’s time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
2. Greater visibility for implant lifecycles reduces your organization’s spend. Click here to learn why—and how it will also improve care and compliance.
3. COVID-19 is altering the patient experience. The new drivers of patient satisfaction + lessons your organization needs to know here.