1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Texas, Mississippi to lift COVID-19 restrictions; US will have enough vaccines for all adults by May, Biden says — 5 updates Full story
3. Tennessee hospital abruptly closes Full story
4. The solution to managing limited care resources? Deviceless remote patient monitoring. Learn how UnityHealth successfully leveraged a deviceless platform during this live virtual discussion. Join here
5. Congress launches investigation into One Medical's COVID-19 vaccination process Full story
6. 4 former US surgeons general call for federal vaccine holiday Full story
7. From the ground up: Best practices for building and opening a new ASC. Click here to join the live virtual session.
8. California hospital CEO resigns after COVID-19 vaccine protocol broken Full story
9. Swollen lymph nodes: Normal vaccine side effect can be mistaken as sign of cancer Full story
10. 15 most overweight US cities Full story
11. The COVID-19 vaccine rollout is just beginning. For key lessons and tips to improve the process, click here.
12. 400 attacks on healthcare workers, services linked to COVID-19 worldwide: 5 things to know Full story
13. California nursing home to pay $275K to settle allegations it pushed out residents in favor of more profitable patients Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: March 3 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With the sudden rise of telehealth, how should your health system balance patient care preferences? Learn how to create a seamless hybrid care delivery model with best practices from this whitepaper. Download here
2. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.
3. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.