1. Judge changes mind, orders release of Seattle Children's mold records Full story
2. CHS to end inpatient care at 2 Florida hospitals Full story
3. Nebraska children's hospital staffing woes halt neurosurgery program Full story
4. Most health systems own more clinical assets than needed to meet patient demand. Click here to learn how a data-driven approach to asset management can boost the bottom line
5. Join us at our 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. We're excited to offer 80+ sessions featuring a great combination of health IT’s impact on pharmaceuticals, clinical and business issues. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Coronavirus kills 6 in US; 'We are in uncharted territory,' WHO head says Full story
7. National taskforce recommends hepatitis C screening for all US adult Full story
8. How to design a treatment program for patients with opioid dependence — 3 experts discuss
9. Patient charged in stabbing of 3 nurses with scissors at New York hospital Full story
10. Rural hospitals taking drastic steps to get supplies amid coronavirus outbreak Full story
11. Is your hospital really ready to innovate? Learn more about cost-effective care models that transformed hospitals.
12. How Baystate's revamped social recognition program cut staff turnover Full story
13. 13 California hospitals with top nurse-patient communication scores Full story