|News & Analysis|
February 28, 2013
1. 4 Commonly Cited ASC Infection Prevention Survey Deficiencies.
2. 3 Sure-Fire Ways to Kill a Patient-Centered Culture.
3. Joint Commission, South Carolina Hospitals Partner for High Reliability.
4. Upcoming webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness (Thurs., March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CDT). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: Provider Tools to Care for Diverse Populations.
6. The Best Ideas for High Performing Hospitals Now: Hear from top healthcare leaders at Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting May 9-11 in Chicago! To register or learn more, .
7. 5 Process Breakdown Areas Associated With Diagnostic Errors.
8. 7 Common Pitfalls to Avoid to Ensure a Successful Reprocessing Program.
9. Facebook "Likes" Could be Indicator of Patient Satisfaction, Hospital Quality.
10. Study: Risk of Drug Errors Drops 48% With Electronic Prescribing.
11. Nominations Sought for 50 Experts Leading the Field of Patient Safety. To nominate a leader for consideration on this list, contact Sabrina Rodak, associate editor, at email@example.com. Nominations close March 15.
12. Survey: Physicians Are Ineffective at Patient-Centered Care.
13. Becker's Healthcare Donates $13,000 to Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: EOS Surfaces, ImageFIRST and TYRX.