1. CMS revamps quality strategy: 5 things to know Full story
2. Milwaulkee hospital's ER still slow to check on patients after woman's death, CMS finds Full story
3. 1st US coronavirus case of unknown origin confirmed Full story
4. A chief digital officer on why he still uses print technology — Learn more
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Children's Health CXO on how an Amazon collab is making the patient experience 'as seamless and compassionate as possible' Full story
7. 19 nurses share advice they would give to their younger selves Full story
8. How a telehealth triage service evolved into one of the nation's largest pediatric telehealth Programs. Click here to read the case study.
9. The intervention that helped Stony Brook University Hospital reduce C. diff rates Full story
10. 16 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs Full story
11. How to design a treatment program for patients with opioid dependence — 3 experts discuss
12. Cleveland Clinic's annual operating income jumps 47% as patient volume hits record high Full story
13. Woman denied spot on liver transplant list until rare bladder condition discovered Full story