1. 4 new US coronavirus cases; Human testing for drug begins in US Full story
2. Woman sued by Alabama hospital over $31K bill: 'I wish you'd have let me die' Full story
3. Patient sets Florida hospital bed on fire to get nurse's attention Full story
4. Learn how one Northern California ED delivers expedited care for critical patients. Click here for details.
5. CDC looking to Reddit, Twitter activity to forecast suicide rate Full story
6. Nation's 1st supervised injection site to open in Philadelphia Full story
7. Critical care settings are vulnerable places in today's hospitals. Click here to see how careful choice of care models and AI can influence patient outcomes.
8. 45 states ranked by lung cancer survival rate Full story
9. Coronavirus death rate is 2.3%, new study shows
10. 9 Arkansas hospitals with top nurse-patient communication scores Full story
11. How to design a treatment program for patients with opioid dependence — 3 experts discuss
12. Hospitals may be missing this social determinant of health, study suggests Full story
13. 110 hospital benchmarks | 2020 Full story