1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. J&J's vaccine is safe, FDA says; California variant more contagious, early research shows — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Pennsylvania Hospital physician stabbed in head, face; patient in custody Full story
4. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. Massachusetts hospital to lay off 151 after sale Full story
6. Antelope Valley Hospital CEO target of no-confidence petition Full story
7. Your hospital needs to make the right decisions at the right times. Click here to register for Becker's Enterprise Imaging Virtual Event and learn how to ensure the right calls gets made.
8. Flu shot may help reduce severity of COVID-19 illness, study suggests Full story
9. Severely sick newborn with new COVID-19 variant had 51,418x higher viral load Full story
10. HHS will stop distributing COVID-19 antibody drugs, says they're no longer in short supply Full story
11. Overwhelmed by resource shortages? Learn how analytics can help you manage scarce resources and minimize physician burnout during this live discussion.
12. Texas vaccine site apologizes after denying shot to eligible recipient Full story
13. 5 stats on oncologist burnout in 2020 Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: Feb. 24 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how
2. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.