1. COVID-19 admissions up in 21 states Full story
2. Officials probe 4 potential C. auris deaths in Mississippi Full story
3. Police shoot, injure man during altercation in Ascension hospital Full story
4. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
5. What to start doing in 2023: 4 CNOs weigh in Full story
6. 5th person cured of HIV, researchers say Full story
7. Staff shortages could spur next public health crisis, Baystate Health CEO warns Full story
8. Nurse practitioners often an untapped solution to workforce shortages, AANP president says Full story
9. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
10. 5 organizations launching nursing programs Full story
11. How Walgreens shifted its focus from pharmacies to physicians Full story
12. Viewpoint: ICU physician details what COVID front lines are like 3 years in Full story
13. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
14. As 43% of nurses consider departing the profession, can hospitals step up? Full story
15. HCA hospitals make 5 executive changes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.