1. Spring may bring a COVID-19 uptick, data suggests Full story
2. How to get nurses to stay? Less talk, more action, says AACN president Full story
3. Texas hospital lifts lockdown after standoff with armed suspect Full story
4. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
5. Illinois hospital CEO dismissed amid board investigation Full story
6. 4 systems embracing virtual nurses Full story
7. Massachusetts hospital to remain closed for 3 months after fire Full story
8. CHI Health settles suit over nurses' on-call pay Full story
9. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
10. New York hospitals scrapping merger is 'good news for patients and healthcare workers,' FTC says Full story
11. Unsafe conditions threaten patient safety at HCA Florida hospital, physicians claim Full story
12. Oregon community colleges could offer traditional BSN degrees, but some groups are wary Full story
13. Demand for mental healthcare is exploding. With staffing shortages, it seems impossible for providers to keep up. Learn how a telehealth partnership for mental healthcare can increase access, improves outcomes.
14. Protection after COVID-19 infection on par with vaccination, large study finds Full story
15. Lexington Medical Center to build nursing simulation center Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
2. Healthcare staff can't keep up with today's documentation burden. Learn how clinical workflow automation improves efficiency and saves staff time.
3. Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.