1. Sanford makes progress on global nurse hiring, creates robust onboarding program Full story
2. 34 health systems on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
3. North Carolina health systems defend executive pay in wake of treasurer's report Full story
4. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on staff shortages and telehealth adoption for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 5 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. States ranked by NPs per capita: 2023 Full story
6. 57% of physicians say social media changed their views on medications Full story
7. White House eyes plan to protect access to COVID-19 care post PHE Full story
8. Virginia health system chief nursing officer to host biweekly podcast Full story
9. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
10. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare Full story
11. Rare Marburg outbreak confirmed by WHO: 5 notes Full story
12. Connecticut nursing school to close after failure to address compliance issues Full story
13. Augmented intelligence is headed to the C-suite. See how executives are using it to focus decisions during this session.
14. New Yale Public Health Dean Dr. Megan Ranney on gun violence, diversity and the transformation of population health Full story
15. 5 hospitals seeking chief medical officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
2. Patient leakage kills margins. Learn strategies to prevent leakage, diversifying revenue and improve differentiation here.
3. Ditch outdated call center processes for good. See how this physician group streamlined scheduling and saw a 459% ROI in less than 3 months.