1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. States have $160M worth of unused rapid tests; winter storms disrupt vaccination efforts — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Power outage prompts Texas officials to quickly distribute 5,000+ COVID-19 vaccines Full story
4. Chronic underpayments are shortchanging hospitals millions. Learn how one organization recovered $6M+ during this webinar.
5. Ochsner suspends elective surgeries at 3 locations due to weather Full story
6. Surgeon's libel claim poses threat to public welfare, Iowa hospital says Full story
7. OR optimization for patients and providers — Hear from 3 Barnes-Jewish Hospital leaders during this live virtual event.
8. 36% of US adults have skipped, delayed care during pandemic, report finds Full story
9. California hospital closes COVID-19 vaccine clinic weeks after shot protocol broken Full story
10. Asthma drug reduces risk of COVID-19 hospitalization by 90%, study suggests Full story
11. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
12. Cleveland Clinic taps 2 physician leaders for international roles Full story
13. Rush wins $3.5M contract from Chicago health department to detect new coronavirus strains Full story
14. WHO to develop 'agreed clinical description' for long COVID-19 diagnosis Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
2. 80% of CNOs have trouble recruiting nurses. Click here to find out how a national licensing model would help.
3. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how