1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. 1st South Africa variant reinfection case confirmed; UK variant likely deadlier, scientists say — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Northern California hospital CNO target of no-confidence petition Full story
4. Infusion centers shouldn't feel like they’re paying Tetris when forming daily schedules. Click here to learn how to implement predictive algorithms to optimize supply and demand matching.
5. Palomar Health opens regional site for COVID-19 vaccines, testing, antibody treatments Full story
6. Blood thinners as a early COVID-19 treatment could improve mortality rates, study says Full story
7. Cut through the tech-speak. Click here to learn what CMS’s proposed rule for interoperability and prior authorizations mean for your organization.
8. All 50 states report minimal flu activity for 2nd week in row: 6 CDC FluView takeaways Full story
9. Software bug in New Jersey hospital's vaccine scheduling system causes thousands of duplicate appointments Full story
10. 12 weekly COVID-19 stats from the CDC
11. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
12. Sutter to cut 277 jobs, mostly in IT Full story
13. 15 hospitals hiring CNOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.
2. 46 percent of patients would prefer surgery performed in an ASC over a hospital. Click here to find out why.
3. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-Book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing