1. California's mandatory nurse staffing ratios: Key lessons 2 decades in Full story
2. Why some hospitals are understaffing physicians Full story
3. Massachusetts hospital remains closed after fire Full story
4. Documentation burden has your care team at wit's end. Learn how Houston Methodist is innovating — using AI to write patient summaries — to provide much-needed relief + satisfaction for staff.
5. Dartmouth pilots nursing hackathon: 'Shark Tank for nurses' Full story
6. 134 hospitals recognized for unit care quality, per nurses Full story
7. Man arrested for allegedly bringing gun into New Hampshire hospital Full story
8. The No. 1 problem keeping hospital CEOs up at night Full story
9. Overwhelmed by industry buzz on utilization management? Discover the lessons 12 systems learned from their process transformations here.
10. Maryland Hospital Association CEO is out Full story
11. 5 ways hospitals are giving nurses more flexibility Full story
12. New York to drop mask requirement in hospitals Full story
13. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
14. Missouri agencies investigating transgender center at St. Louis hospital Full story
15. 5 steps to prevent instances of retained surgical items Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.
2. High-risk patients drive high costs. Discover innovative chronic care interventions with better outcomes and guaranteed cost savings.
3. Private equity money is pouring into medical practices. Would it keep you afloat or wash you out? Get answers to critical questions.