1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Retail pharmacies begin vaccinating through federal program; France 1st country to recommend single vaccine dose for COVID-19 survivors — 8 updates Full story
3. April will be 'open season' for COVID-19 vaccinations in US, Fauci predicts Full story
4. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
5. North Carolina system sees exodus of physicians after HCA takeover Full story
6. 7 charges filed against suspect in Allina clinic shooting Full story
7. OR optimization for patients and providers — Hear from 3 Barnes-Jewish Hospital leaders during this live virtual event.
8. Massachusetts allows 'companion' vaccinations, prompts outpouring of volunteers Full story
9. Roche arthritis drug reduces COVID-19 death risk, Oxford research suggests Full story
10. FDA restricts use of convalescent plasma to hospitalized COVID-19 patients Full story
11. Watch these 6 patient scheduling trends in 2021 Learn more
12. Meet 13 members of Biden's COVID-19 health equity task force Full story
13. LifePoint in talks to acquire 30-hospital system, WSJ reports Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
2. How does your health system select its partners? Click here to learn how to pursue strategic partnerships that are built to last.
3. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-Book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing