1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Fully vaccinated people can skip quarantine, CDC says; South Africa variant found in 4th state — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. CDC: Tight-fitting masks, two masks maximize protection against infectious aerosols Full story
4. WVU Medicine is alleviating administrative bottlenecks with AI, and they're just getting started. Click here to find out how adopting automation can benefit your enterprise.
5. HCA names new CMO for North Florida division Full story
6. Johns Hopkins shares proposal for equitable vaccine distribution Full story
7. 80% of CNOs have trouble recruiting nurses. Click here to find out how a national licensing model would help.
8. Increased alcohol use driving uptick in hospitalizations for liver disease Full story
9. 26 hospitals on Forbes' list of best large employers Full story
10. FDA updates guidance on ventilator splitting Full story
11. Our largest virtual event of the year is here. Register for Becker's 11th Annual Meeting to hear from leaders at Intermountain Healthcare, Atrium Health and more on healthcare's most pressing issues.
12. Penn nursing student invents wearable light for clinicians Full story
13. 'Don't get distracted' and other health exec advice on vaccine rollouts Full story
14. 11 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Watch these 6 patient scheduling trends in 2021 Learn more
2. 46 percent of patients would prefer surgery performed in an ASC over a hospital. Click here to find out why.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.