1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 deaths down in every region; new antibody drug gets emergency approval — 5 updates Full story
3. Brigham and Women's COVID-19 outbreak traced to patient who tested negative twice Full story
4. Mistrust could hurt your organization's COVID-19 vaccine administration. Ensure a positive experience with tips from this discussion.
5. Intermountain changes mammogram guidelines for women who get COVID-19 vaccine Full story
6. Why side effects are more common with 2nd COVID-19 shot: 5 notes Full story
7. Your ORs could be safer for staff. Click here to learn how.
8. U of Washington School of Nursing creates antiracism center Full story
9. 1 dead, 4 injured in shooting at Allina Health clinic Full story
10. Biden administration considering negative COVID-19 test requirement for domestic air travel Full story
11. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.
12. CMS extends deadline to submit patient experience, interoperability data Full story
13. Fake N95 masks reportedly sent to dozens of Washington state hospitals Full story
14. States ranked by COVID-19 cases: Feb. 10 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Forget the crystal ball. Research suggests finance leaders can expect these 11 trends for healthcare in 2021 Learn more
2. 80% of CNOs have trouble recruiting nurses. Click here to find out how a national licensing model would help.
3. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how