1. Travel nurses' pay, month by month Full story
2. Despite long waits and boarding, hospital EDs can keep patients satisfied Full story
3. California hospital at risk of losing Medicare funding over patient safety violations Full story
4. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
5. 20 states take action amid nurse degree sham Full story
6. Chicago man charged for punching four hospital nurses Full story
7. Where things stand 2 months after tripledemic's peak Full story
8. Vanderbilt appoints new chief medical officer Full story
9. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
10. Viewpoint: Hospitals should spend money on staffing, not Super Bowl ads Full story
11. US News to adjust standards for hospital rankings, put more weight on quality Full story
12. Nursing crisis calls for a 'great reevaluation' of how health systems incentivize nurses Full story
13. More than 10% of your organization's lab spend is probably unnecessary. Learn how to pinpoint wasteful spending and reduce laboratory costs.
14. Press Ganey taps 5 physicians, nurses for human experience awards Full story
15. NYC Health + Hospitals new plan to boost physician diversity Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
3. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.