1. Northwell's nurse turnover rate is nearly half the national average: Chief nurse Maureen White on how they did it Full story
2. Hundreds more physicians died than expected amid pandemic Full story
3. Woman who displayed handgun in Texas hospital fatally shot Full story
4. Discover how to ease the clinical documentation burden and strengthen the patient-physician relationship.
5. Enhanced NCLEX to launch in April amid rising fail rates Full story
6. Vermont system adopts zero-tolerance policy on violence against staff Full story
7. FDA seeks data from at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
8. 5 CMOs, CNOs on AHA's clinical leadership committee Full story
9. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
10. Florida's NCLEX pass rate falls to 64%, lowest in US Full story
11. Viewpoint: physicians aren't burned out, they're helpless and demoralized Full story
12. Hospital-acquired sepsis cases jumped nearly 50% in California amid pandemic Full story
13. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
14. Do masks slow virus spread? Jury is still out, review finds Full story
15. Ohio measles outbreak is over, health officials say Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Health plans have tons of data, but many have low member engagement. Learn how some leading health plans foster engaging, personalized member experiences at scale.
2. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
3. Half of denials stem from front-end revenue cycle errors. Reverse the trend with tips from this short report.