|News & Analysis|
February 7, 2013
1. 11 Healthcare Leaders Share Patient Engagement Strategies.
2. CMS Seeks Information on Aligning Physicians' Quality Measures.
3. Incentivizing Physicians for Quality Through Data, Compensation and Cultural Redefinition.
4. Upcoming webinar: Does Your Infection Prevention Program Meet Survey Requirements? (Thurs., Feb. 21, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST). To learn more or register, .
5. Patient Safety Tool: AHA Chemical and Bioterrorism Preparedness Checklist.
6. AHRQ Launches Database of 333 Patient Safety Education, Training Programs.
7. What are 10 Key Best Practices for Infection Control in ASCs? Find out at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 13-15 in Chicago! To register or learn more, .
8. Survey: Less Than a Third of Medical Homes Engage Patients in Quality Improvement.
9. Study: Highly Engaged Patients Have Lower Healthcare Costs.
10. Report: HIT Can Enhance Patient-Centered Care in Ambulatory Settings.
11. [Sponsored Link] Female Reproductive System Coding Webinar - Paul Cadorette, director of education for mdStrategies, will discuss a wide variety of procedures related to female reproductive system coding in a webinar Feb. 14 at 1 PM CST. To learn more,.
12. 6 Recent Findings on Hospital Readmissions.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medline, AAAHC and Healthmark.