1. More states take action against nurses tied to degree scheme Full story
2. 'A breath less stressful': Hospital capacity woes persist after tripldemic's peak Full story
3. Burst pipe prompts Boston Medical Center to temporarily close ER Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Hospitals, schools should 'build a bridge' to incentivize nurse educators: ANA's Dr. Katie Boston-Leary Full story
6. Tuberculosis patient's treatment refusal prompts court orders Full story
7. Arizona nursing school at risk of losing accreditation Full story
8. CMOs: 11 things your employees, colleagues want to tell you Full story
9. Financial losses for hospitals continue to mount as the gap between provider and payer profits widens. Here are 5 tips to narrow the gap and improve financial performance now.
10. Indiana lawmakers propose large fines for expensive hospital care Full story
11. States ranked by percentage of female physicians Full story
12. Tallahassee hospital still using paper records, diverting EMS patients after IT security event Full story
13. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
14. Sentara to deploy 108 cameras for highest-risk patients Full story
15. 5 recent chief medical, nursing officer moves Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.