1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Cases down 47% from January peak; J&J submits vaccine for emergency approval — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Illinois county health department reverses policy after breastfeeding healthcare worker denied vaccine Full story
4. OR optimization for patients and providers — Hear from 3 Barnes-Jewish Hospital leaders during this live virtual event.
5. COVID-19 precautions + the Super Bowl: 7 things to know Full story
6. 3 nurses sue Pennsylvania hospitals over alleged 'no-poach' deal Full story
7. There's a better way to handle wound care at ASCs. Click here to find out how telehealth plays a role.
8. 28 Black medical pioneers to know Full story
9. Physician, pharmacist lose licenses for inappropriate opioid dispensing, Medicare fraud Full story
10. ER visits for mental health issues increase during pandemic, study shows Full story
11. Mistrust could hurt your organization's COVID-19 vaccine administration. Ensure a positive experience with tips from this discussion.
12. How 3 health systems are handling discharges during the pandemic Full story
13. World's 1st successful face, double hand transplant competed at NYU Langone Full story
14. 10 best paying locations for nurses Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital finance leaders must be "specifically specific." Download this guide to learn what that means.
2. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
3. The healthcare real estate landscape is changing: 3 trends and 1 investment strategy all physician owners should know. Click here to read the guide.