1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. US death toll passes 450,000; 1st federal vaccine sites to open in California — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Tenet must pay whistleblowing cardiologists $10M, court says Full story
4. There's a better way to handle wound care at ASCs. Click here to find out how telehealth plays a role.
5. 25% of Americans say they will attend Super Bowl parties despite health risk Full story
6. 'Computer vision syndrome a real problem' amid pandemic, physician says Full story
7. The path to zero harm: How Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine are working to improve surgical safety. Click here to attend the virtual discussion.
8. RWJBarnabas treats nearly 3,000 COVID-19 patients with antibody therapy Full story
9. Low reimbursements have some physicians stopping COVID-19 testing Full story
10. Young, middle-aged adults biggest COVID-19 spreaders, study finds Full story
11. Surgical leadership strategies: How St. Elizabeth Healthcare is advancing care for providers and patients. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 3 COVID-19 variants: Where they are in the US Full story
13. 17 patients, 10 employees infected in COVID-19 outbreak at Washington state hospital Full story
14. Top 10 preventable medication errors from last year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. COVID-19 won't be our last pandemic. Learn how to solidify your emergency plan for future pandemics and crises here.
2. One in five nurses leave their first job within a year. Download this whitepaper to learn how to build residency programs that accelerate new nurse readiness.
3. CMS price transparency audits are here. Download this e-Book to read how clinical and finance executives from 12 systems are preparing