1. A peek into healthcare's future? AI passes medical licensing exam Full story
2. COVID-19 admissions dip: Where they're lowest, falling fastest Full story
3. Band-Aid solutions won't bring nurses back to the bedside, Duke Health's Dr. Richard Shannon says Full story
4. Healthcare is hemorrhaging nurses. Buck the trend with these hiring and retention strategies built on responses gathered from more than 400,000 nurses.
5. Lawmakers go after UPMC Full story
6. New drug-resistant gonorrhea strain detected in Massachusetts Full story
7. 3 states slide nurse-staffing mandates on the table Full story
8. Ascension Florida hospital to close maternity unit, lay off 68 Full story
9. These health systems are working to help clinicians rediscover the joy of medicine. Click here to discover how.
10. 20 hospitals with highest contract labor expenses Full story
11. Dollar General offers healthcare in 3 store parking lots Full story
12. Hybrid immunity offers one year of protection against COVID-19 recurrence: Study Full story
13. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
14. Nurse practitioners, physician assistants among 20 fastest growing jobs Full story
15. 8 hospitals seeking chief medical officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.
2. Adverse drug events and readmissions can quickly burden EDs. Here are 3 steps this New England hospital took to better manage high-risk patients.
3. Healthcare is entering a new era of imaging, and more sophisticated imaging means more data to store. See how these hospitals are already preparing.