1. 'Patients are going to die': Hospital access meltdown in Central California leave officials in search of solutions Full story
2. 75% of nurses eye career change amid staffing shortages Full story
3. 'Tripledemic' has peaked, CDC data suggests Full story
4. Want happier clinicians? Stop tapping them for low-value, manual tasks. Learn how U of Missouri Health Care is making workflows less labor-intensive to improve provider and patient satisfaction here.
5. 85 hospitals that provide the best patient experience, according to women Full story
6. Tenet making 9 executive changes Full story
7. The top items on 5 chief medical officers' to-do lists Full story
8. Americans' view of US healthcare sours, Gallup finds Full story
9. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
10. Some hospital staff confuse emergency codes, study finds Full story
11. Joint Commission issues 2 alerts on maternal health disparities Full story
12. Ochsner Health, Xavier University launch joint medical school Full story
13. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
14. Marginalized communities benefit when NPs have full practice authority, study finds Full story
15. 5 hospitals, systems seeking chief quality officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. It's no longer enough to have a digital front door. Elevate your digital strategy to meet all of patients' consumer needs with this insight.
3. Is your organization prepared for the next health crisis? A new survey found the key is smart tech investments. Get the results here.