1. The case against mandatory nurse staffing ratios Full story
2. Washington's nurse ratios bill gets first hearing Full story
3. Massachusetts hospital chief nursing officer to leave after 9 months Full story
4. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
5. 10 hospitals among Healthgrades' best for at least 15 years Full story
6. Providence nurses to rally at Oregon headquarters over paid leave Full story
7. Harvard Medical School pulls out of US News rankings Full story
8. What rising tensions mean for hospital workers in 2023 Full story
9. In less than a year, University of Kansas Health System transformed its approach to OR utilization with impressive results. Click here to learn how.
10. 10 states with the least healthy (and healthiest) populations Full story
11. New York healthcare worker vaccine mandate 'null, void,' judge rules Full story
12. Amazon Clinic offering COVID-19 treatment Full story
13. Digital transformation in healthcare is a bumpy ride, but the CIO + CFO relationship might be the silver bullet. Learn how Geisinger leverages this strategic partnership to drive transformation.
14. NewYork-Presbyterian CXO Rick Evans: 2023 is here. Where are we with patient experience? Full story
15. Proportion of Americans delaying medical care over cost hits a high: Gallup Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 5 CIOs on their top labor challenges and how tech can help. Get best practices from Seattle Children's, WakeMed Health and 3 other systems.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Your patients hate outdated interfaces. Learn how 3 leading health systems use intelligent automation to augment their EHR and drive better patient engagement.