1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Biden shares relief package, appoints Warp Speed head; hospitalizations level off — 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
3. Multiple Wisconsin hospitals alarmed after COVID-19 vaccine security scare Full story
4. The bridge between the consumer experience clinical care — How Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is engaging patients and detecting cancer early. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. Kentucky nurse fired after attending Capitol riot Full story
6. California hospitals should prepare for crisis care, hospital association CEO says Full story
7. Don't-miss learning opportunities:
- Was your hospital affected by mass cancellations of nonurgent procedures in 2020? Click here to learn how to better manage the surgery backlog in 2021.
- The healthcare real estate landscape is changing: 3 trends and 1 investment strategy all physician owners should know. Click here to read the guide.
- How to minimize the financial loses and promote surge preparedness — Lessons from a pandemic. Click here to download the e-book.
8. Illinois researchers identify new variant, say it accounts for half of all US cases Full story
9. Glassdoor: Best places to work in healthcare for 2021 Full story
10. 5 things COVID-19 taught quality experts about leading during an emergency Full story
11. It's time for hospitals to clear the air. Join this live discussion for tips and strategies on how to eliminate surgical smoke in the OR.
12. 4 former CDC directors on the vaccine rollout, variants and more: 7 insights Full story
13. What hospitals are learning as they distribute the COVID-19 vaccine Full story
14. Intermountain earns patent for clinical analytics methodology to standardize outcomes Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your dental practice ready to offer self-service technology to patients? Click here to learn why patients love it.
2. Does your organization have a digital, frictionless billing and payment system? Download this whitepaper to learn how to innovate the patient financial experience.
3. The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.