1. 14 highest-paid healthcare jobs in 2023 Full story
2. A painful downside of home care: Insufficient CLABSI surveillance Full story
3. Nurse practitioners less productive than physicians, economists say Full story
4. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
5. ANA president: New York City nursing strike 'indicative of systemic breakdown' Full story
6. HHS extends COVID-19 public health emergency to April Full story
7. Why XBB.1.5 won't get a Greek letter: WHO Full story
8. Adverse events occur in 24% of admissions, study suggests Full story
9. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.
10. UC Health physicians push for stronger treatment protections with religious affiliates Full story
11. Joint Commission adds New York hospital CEO to board Full story
12. 2 dead in Mississippi C. auris outbreak Full story
13. IU Health isn't letting data gaps stand in the way of making health equity a reality. Here's how your health system can do the same.
14. Iowa nurse practitioner assaulted 9 patients before he died, police say Full story
15. 10 hospitals seeking chief nursing officers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
2. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.