|News & Analysis|
May 25, 2011
1. 10 Recent Hospital Transactions.
2. 13 Key Questions for Hospital-Physician Relationships - Assessing Legal Compliance.
3. RACs Focusing on One-Day Stays, RACTrac Survey Reports.
4. Free Upcoming Webinar: Best Practices for Anesthesia Onboarding and Change Management (Tues., June 14, 2011 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM CDT). To register and learn more, .
5. Will Pioneer ACOs Come to the Rescue, or is the Government Rearranging Deck Chairs on the Titanic?
6. Opposition to Pascack Valley Hospital's Reopening Heads to New Jersey's Supreme Court.
7. Loyola University Health CEO Paul Whelton to Resign.
8. Register Today for the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference - Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11, 2011; Chicago). To register or learn more, .
9. First Medicare Payments to Be Paid Out to Meaningful EHR Users.
10. 12 False Claims and Fraud Lawsuits Involving Physicians.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic Spine Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Surgical Care Affiliates, HealthCare Appraisers and People's Capital.
|Orthopedic and Spine 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and |
ASC Conference (June 9-11; Chicago)
Hear keynote speakers including Legendary NFL Football Player and Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower, and learn practical guidance to boost your ASC's profitability immediately at the 9th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: Improving Profitability and Business and Legal Issues (June 9-11; Chicago). Registration spots are going fast so register today! 95 percent of exhibits sold out.
Highlights include: 1. 101 sessions and 134 speakers, including 25 CEOs and 30 physician leaders as speakers, focused on immediately useful guidance for orthopedic, spine and pain management surgeons who own ambulatory surgical centers
2. Great keynote speakers including legendary NFL Coach Mike Ditka and Healthcare Futurist Joe Flower3. Last year's event included 725 attendees and 65 exhibitors4. Register before May 1 and save $100; additional discounts when registering 2 or more attendees, and for ASC Association members and paid Becker's ASC Review subscribers5. Here are just four of the more than 100 sessions:
A. The Changing Face of Healthcare Delivery - What to Expect Over the Next Ten years - Joe Flower, CEO, The Change Project
B. Orthopedic and Spine Contracting - A Review of Cost Analysis for Orthopedic and Spine and How to Present and Negotiate With Payors - I. Naya Kehayes, Managing Principal and CEO, and Matt Kilton, Principal and COO, Eveia Health Consulting & Management
C. Operational Best Practices - Sarah Martin, Regional Vice President, Operations, Merdician Surgical Partners
D. ASC Safe Harbor Redemptions, Physician Compensation Compliance, Internal Investigations and Increased Government Investigations - Scott Becker, Partner, Gretchen Townshend, Associate and Shara Chacko, Associate, McGuireWoods LLP
Learn more about the conference by clicking here.
Register online by clicking here. You can also call (703) 836-5904 or e-mail email@example.com. To sponsor or exhibit at the conference, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* * *