Jan. 11, 2012
1. 5 Core Concepts for Healthcare Providers in 2012.
2. Healthcare Consolidation: Key Concepts for Hospitals Seeking Partners; 5 Partnership Structures.
3. Ruth W. Brinkley Returning to Kentucky to Head KentuckyOne Health.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Will My ACO be Successful? Ensuring Profitable ACO Reimbursement Through Contract Value Analysis, Alternate Funding Methods (Tue., January 31, 2012 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM CST). To register for this complimentary webinar, .
5. Fitch: For-Profit Hospitals to Experience Weak Operating Trends in 2012.
6. MedPac: Patients Face More Problems in Finding Primary Care Physicians.
7. Healthcare Spending Slowed in 2010; Grew Only 3.9% to $2.6T.
8. ACOs Field Calls After Medicare Beneficiaries Receive Enrollment Notice.
9. Ohio to Include Value-Based Care Language in 2013 Medicaid Contracts.
10. One System's Journey Toward Meaningful Use: Q&A With Kadlec Health CEO Rand Wortman.
Visit our other publications: Becker's ASC Review & Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Objective Health, ASCOA and Surgical Directions.