News & Analysis
Dec. 30, 2013
1. 5 Recent GI-Driven Center Openings & Plans.
2. The Promise of Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn's Disease & Ulcerative Colitis: Q&A With Dr. William Katkov. 3. Does Patient Satisfaction Affect Colorectal Cancer Treatment Outcomes?
4. Top 15 GI Diagnoses Leading to Outpatient Visits.
5. 9 Things Gastroenterologists Need to Know About the Gut Microbiome.
6. 15 Statistics on Viral Hepatitis Care in the US.
7. 6 Things to Know About Infliximab as Ulcerative Colitis Treatment.
8. Year in Review: The 10 Biggest Ambulatory Surgery Center Stories of 2013.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of surgery centers that have opened less than 10 years ago. Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org to recommend an ASC for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: FUJIFILM and VMG Health.