News & Analysis
Dec. 23, 2013
1. Staying at the Forefront of a Rapidly Evolving Field: 5 Gastroenterologists Weigh In.
2. Do Gastroenterologists Discuss Cost of Care With Patients? 4 Statistics. 3. The Role of Intestinal Bacteria in Colon Cancer Development: Q&A With Dr. Richard Zelner.
4. North Central Surgical Center Donates $5k to Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
5. 16 Statistics on Irritable Bowel Disease Care.
6. 3 Ways to Prepare for the Future of GI.
7. 4 Things to Know About Racial Disparity in Colorectal Cancer Treatment.
8.Top 2013 List: 36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Surgery Centers to Know.
9. Do you want to maintain your independence as a physician? Are you interested in exploring new practice models that will enable you to preserve your productivity and autonomy? Take a 5 minute survey on these issues and you'll receive the results.
10. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of surgery centers that have opened less than 10 years ago. Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com to recommend an ASC for inclusion on the list.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: FUJIFILM and VMG Health.