1. 5 numbers gastroenterologists should know Full story
2. 5 lowest-paying physician specialties over the last 5 years Full story
3. 50 best children's hospitals for gastroenterology, ranked by US News Full story
4. Time is of the essence when treating patients with rare bleeding disorders. See how UT Health San Antonio is getting patients the care they need sooner via a new clinical pathway.
5. GI Alliance names new chief legal officer in the wake of physician-led buyout Full story
6. American College of Gastroenterology honors Louisiana physician Full story
7. New York physician gets 18-count indictment for oxycodone pill mill Full story
8. 22 gastroenterology updates Full story
9. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000K + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. 5 health systems' most valuable patient experience strategy in 2022 + 9 telehealth tips for clinician and more. Here are 10 Becker's must-reads on technology and the patient experience.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.