1. Kirstie Alley dies of colon cancer Full story
2. Optum, Amazon look to physicians: 5 practice deals to know in 2022 Full story
3. Top 50 hospitals for gastroenterology, GI surgery in 2022: US News Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Boston-area hospitals have monthslong wait for colonoscopies Full story
6. GI pay in 2022: 10 statistics Full story
7. Demand for chief medical officer positions exploded during pandemic Full story
8. 3 new GI centers opened, proposed Full story
9. Why is healthcare's journey to cloud taking so long? Watch now to hear a CTO and CMO react to this question and debate medical imaging, AI, data security, interoperability and more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.