1. Cedars-Sinai receives $10M for 'decades-long, groundbreaking' inflammatory bowel disease study Full story
2. Texas hospital abruptly closes after failing to make payroll Full story
3. Boston Scientific hedges bets on endoscopic division, analysts project $5B valuation & more - 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories Full story
4. Webinar: Human lives & robot money: How to optimize your surgical procedures and maximize your bottom line. Click here to register.
5. Senate passes 21st Century Cures Act; bill to make way to President Obama's desk Full story
6. RN employment to increase 16% by 2024 Full story
7. Whitepaper: Get to know data as a critical component of facility performance in this whitepaper and discover the key steps to implementation. To learn more, click here.
8. Largest hospital, health systems layoffs of 2016 Full story
9. GI leader to know: Dr. G. Richard Puente of Metropolitan Gastroenterology Associates
10. 8 orthopedic imaging technologies to know: C-arms, O-arms & G-arms
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.