News & Analysis
Oct. 23, 2013
1. 7 Big ASC Staffing Issues & What to Do About Them.
2. 47% of Gastroenterologists Limit Number of Medicaid Patients.
3. American College of Gastroenterology Launches Online Case Reports Journal.
4. Free Webinar: The Business Case for Outsourcing Procurement. Presented by Vice President of Procurement Solutions, Provista Jon Pruitt, this webinar covers why ASCs should consider outsourcing materials management. Tuesday, Oct. 29, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. To learn more and register, click here.
6. Fecal Transplants Safe, Effective Treatments for All C. Diff Patients. 7. Dr. Harry Eugene Sarles Selected as American College of Gastroenterology President.
8. 10 Statistics on GI/Endoscopy & Ophthalmology ASC Case Revenue. 9. Crisis Averted? How Raising the Debt Limit & Ending Government Shutdown Impacts ASCs. 10. 3 Things Every ASC Brand Should Have.
11. Register for the Becker's Hospital Review Annual Chief Executive Officer Strategy Roundtable on Nov. 14. Speakers include Quint Studer, Chuck Lauer, Catherine Jacobson, Phil Kambic, Lynn Nicholas, Larry Goldberg, Louis Shapiro, Dr. Larry Kaiser and Joseph Fifer. Click here to learn more and register. Visit our other publications: Becker's Spine Review & Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Sleep Apnea Treatment Centers of America, AmkaiSolutions and Surgery Center Network.