2. 3 gastroenterologists in the news Full story
1. How to boost efficiency without sacrificing quality in GI Full story
3. The little things that boost payoff in paid receivables. Click here to read this article and here to learn more about an upcoming event related to this topic.
4. FDA approves Ferring Pharmaceuticals' new flavor of bowel prep PREPOPIK Full story
5. Study: Malpractice claims for undetected esophageal cancer Full story
6. New endoscopic camera for cancer detection takes a lesson from mantis shrimp Full story
7. ACO manifesto: 75 things to know about accountable care organizations Full story
9. Complimentary webinar: Building revenue on the right foundation. Thursday, Oct. 16, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT. Register Here
10. Growing from IPA to ACO: How physicians can remain independent in the shifting healthcare landscape Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: How was healthcare reform impacted the field of gastroenterology? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/