2. 5 GI/endoscopy devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in September Full story
1. Are Americans undergoing unnecessary colonoscopies? Full story
3. The little things that boost big payoff in paid receivables. Click here to read this article and here to learn more about an upcoming event related to this topic.
4. 10 statistics on gastroenterologist salary by subspecialty Full story
5. WHO calls for H. pylori screening to prevent gastric cancer Full story
6. 10 thoughts on how we're dealing with Ebola Full story
7. The rise of specialty drugs & healthcare costs: 6 things to know Full story
8. Water exchange trumps air insufflation for colonoscopy patient comfort Full story
9. Complimentary webinar: Building revenue on the right foundation. Thursday, Oct. 16, 1:15-2:15 PM CDT. Register Here
10. Facebook considering a foray into healthcare Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How can gastroenterologists improve efficiency in their practices without sacrificing quality? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/