2. Why do gastroenterologists need a GI-specific EMR system? Full story
1. 10 things to know about gastroenterology Full story
4. Should ADR detection benchmarks be higher? Full story
5. Risk stratification model could cut unnecessary CT scans in Crohn's patients by 43% Full story
7. Remimazolam vs. Midazolam for colonoscopy sedation Full story
9. Gilead Sciences brief Congress on cost of HCV drug Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. Next week's question: How can gastroenterologists improve efficiency in their practices without sacrificing quality? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/