2. SAGES begins endoscopy safety program Full story
1. Is the MD/MBA combination the key to navigating healthcare today? Full story
3. 60 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago.
4. CRC test ColoMarker receives CE Mark Full story
5. Medivators Endoscopy drives Cantel Medical's sales growth Full story
6. Are employee wellness programs useful? Full story
7. Should narrow networks exist? South Dakota to vote in November Full story
8. 6 hospital deals that fell through this year Full story
9. HCV drug Sovaldi sales on the decline Full story
10. Promoting leadership from within: 11 pros and cons Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Does it make sense for gastroenterologists to participate in ACOs? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/