2. OEM vs. ISO: What you must know before you buy pre-owned endoscopes Full story
1. New GI technology: 10 gastroenterologists on the most exciting advances Full story
3. Only 65 spots remain: Come here keynote speaker Terry Bradshaw at Becker's 21st Annual Meeting, Oct. 23-25 in Chicago.
4. FDA approves Humira for pediatric Crohn's disease Full story
5. 10 recent legislative developments affecting the healthcare industry Full story
6. Vanderbilt University researchers receive $1.5M grant to develop magnetic capsule endoscopy Full story
7. EUS could replace ERCP for common bile duct stone detection Full story
8. 100 hospitals and health systems with great heart programs Full story
9. NIH grants Medical College of Wisconsin $1.8M grant to study chronic pelvic pain Full story
10. Healthcare.gov cost more than double HHS estimate, analysis finds Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: Does it make sense for gastroenterologists to participate in an ACO? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/