1. AGA objects to American Board of Internal Medicine's certification proposals
2. Oklahoma hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
3. Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis
4. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to mortality risk for patients with VCFs? Hear from Dr. Douglas Beall and Dr. Kevin Ong. To learn more and register, click here.
5. Kenneth Rainin Foundation awards $3M in IBD research grants: 5 notes Full story
6. What MACRA's 'go at your own pace' could mean for providers
7. Webinar: How Does the Material and Surface Topography of an Interbody Fusion Device Affect Bone Growth and Fusion? Learn more and register,
8. Only 11% of physicians says ACOs will improve care & truncate costs Full story
9. 16 latest hospital, health system executive moves
10. Patient data for 14,000 taken in University Gastroenterology data breach, Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein? - 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories
11. Schwarzenegger, Leno and Bush, Plus 230+ Great Hospital Executives Speaking. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting next April 17 to 20 will include Arnold, Jay and 230+ hospital leaders, including some great keynotes. The brochure will be online shortly. George W. Bush will speak at the 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference in July 2017. The agenda for this meeting is being developed soon. Should you have questions about either meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.