2. AGA physicians to travel to Capitol Hill to advocate for GI field Full story
3. 115 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago
4. Antidepressants may increase GI bleeding risk Full story
5. The ink is still drying on 4 of the most interesting deals in healthcare Full story
7. Dr. Thomas O'Connor honored as Presence St. Mary's Physician of the Year Full story
8. Peter Drucker's brilliant 47-year-old could transform healthcare Full story
9. Physicians: Top 8 factors influencing new job decisions Full story
10. From 1853 to 2014: How 9 presidents changed healthcare Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: What have been the most exciting advances in GI technology over the past few years? Email Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/