2. Electronic documentation software for reprocessing endoscopes: Making patient safety key Full story
1. 19 things to know about GI compensation & satisfaction in 2014 Full story
3. 130 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago.
4. ASGE grants Dr. Jerome Siegel Rudolf V. Schindler Award Full story
5. How has the Obama presidency affected the field of GI? Full story
6. AGA releases new tool for Crohn's disease treatment Full story
7. 6 steps to evaluating the impact of healthcare innovations Full story
9. 100 hospitals and health systems with great heart programs Full story
10. 15 states with the largest data breaches Full story
Ask a Gastroenterologist. This week's question: How can gastroenterologists prepare for value-based care? Email Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com
to submit a response.
21st Becker's ASC Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Broadcaster and NFL Studio Personality Terry Bradshaw
October 23-25, 2014
100 sessions and 160 speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the ambulatory surgery center industry.
To register or learn more, visit: http://www.beckersasc.com/annual-ambulatory-surgery-centers-conference/